Kimball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I turn off the background colors?

3 posters

Go down

Can I turn off the background colors? Empty Can I turn off the background colors?

Post  Mike Honey Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:34 am

I'm a huge fan of this forum - always finding great content myself, and directing others here. But I always have to warn them to try to ignore the color scheme.

Lately I'm finding this even harder to deal with. For example the page listing topics in a forum alternates background colours between mid-green and mid-yellow, with black text. After a while it makes my eyes water...

My theory is that the colors "pop" more on modern, bigger & brighter displays. Or else it's just that I am getting old...

Is there any way I (or you) can turn the heavy background colors off please?

Thanks
Mike
Mike Honey
Mike Honey

http://www.mangasolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Can I turn off the background colors? Empty Re: Can I turn off the background colors?

Post  warrent Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi, Mike,

We're glad you are finding the forum useful! The background colors are part of a forum-wide theme, and changing them is a learning process for me. I'll work on it to see if I can lighten things up a bit. We definitely don't want using the forum to be a painful experience!

Thanks,
Warren
warrent
warrent

Back to top Go down

Can I turn off the background colors? Empty Re: Can I turn off the background colors?

Post  jorjastandish Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Goodluck! Hope we can change the background in the near future.:D

jorjastandish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down