Kimball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey Help - MBA student in need of assistance.

Go down

Survey Help - MBA student in need of assistance. Empty Survey Help - MBA student in need of assistance.

Post  jcbeckwith Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi All.

I am editing my initial post to help provide additional context around the survey.

The purpose of this survey is to help identity the issues users are experiencing on their BI (Business Intelligence) / reporting environment. In general, there are two sides to a BI environment: IT side (responsible for maintaining / servicing the actual software) and Business Side (users of the environment). The objective of this survey is to help capture actual or perceived number of issues related to the BI /Reporting Environment, the opinions on what caused the issue(s), and how those issue(s) could have be resolved or prevented.

The survey itself consist of 10 questions that can be divided into three sets. The first set of questions are demographic, the second set are related to the BI / Reporting environment, and the final set are related to issues and causes.

Again, I really appreciate the time and effort of every participant.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you,
James Beckwith
jbeckwith@bsu.edu

Link to Survey, it is hosted on polldaddy.com: Survey Link

In case hyper linking doesn't work: http://jcbeckwith.polldaddy.com/s/business-intelligence-testing

Last edited by jcbeckwith on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

jcbeckwith

Back to top Go down

Survey Help - MBA student in need of assistance. Empty Re: Survey Help - MBA student in need of assistance.

Post  jcbeckwith Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi All. I have noticed there has been activity on this, but I haven't see much activity from the survey side. I would really appreciate it if you would take time and fill out the survey. It is averaging less than 3 mins to fill out 10 questions. You can even skip any questions, if you need to do so. If you could even get non-IT users to fill it out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you again,
James Beckwith

jcbeckwith

Back to top Go down