Kimball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make reports against a Datamart

3 posters

Go down

How to make reports against a Datamart Empty How to make reports against a Datamart

Post  srinadh.ramineni Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:21 am

Hi All,

I have a situation like this:

I should implement a datamart for a call center by collecting data from various sources like flat files and excels and also from the OLTP databases. But please help me in developing the call center datamart.

And another thing is after implemensting the datamart, without having the CUBE, we should display some of the reports. Now i am using MSBI (SSAS, SSRS and SSAS). So please provide us the some information regarding the call center datamart.

Thanks and Regrads,
Srinadh.Ramineni

srinadh.ramineni

Back to top Go down

How to make reports against a Datamart Empty Re: How to make reports against a Datamart

Post  Vishy Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:17 am

what do you need here, do you want to know dimensional model for a call center business ? if yes then can you please provide what kinf of things you are getting from the source and what kind of questions you have to answer?

Vishy

Back to top Go down

How to make reports against a Datamart Empty Re: How to make reports against a Datamart

Post  BoxesAndLines Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm

My guess is he wants to track calls.
BoxesAndLines
BoxesAndLines

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down