Kimball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Data Architect/Data Modeler for NYC Big Data Startup

Go down

Looking for a Data Architect/Data Modeler for NYC Big Data Startup Empty Looking for a Data Architect/Data Modeler for NYC Big Data Startup

Post  fromano Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Collective[i] is looking for a data architect/data modeler to join our R&D team. Our ideal candidates will be able to build a data model that supports the multi-tenant nature of our application and that also works across the many industries that our customers come from. In addition to great technical skills, we are looking for someone who is dedicated, collaborative, and creative.

Our technology is a multi-petabyte, multi-million user decision support analytical system that transforms raw sales and marketing data into business insights, decisions, and actions for our customers, and our current R&D team is made up of about 15 computer scientists from all over the world.

Collective[i] was was founded by Tad Martin (former COO of Overstock.com) and by Heidi Messer and Stephen Messer (founders of LinkShare, acquired by Rakuten for $425 million).

Please feel free to share this posting with anyone you think might be a fit and/or to PM me for more details. There is also a longer job posting on our website.

Thanks!

fromano

Back to top Go down