Kimball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebook The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit, 2nd Edition: Practical Techniques for Building Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Systems

2 posters

Go down

Ebook The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit, 2nd Edition: Practical Techniques for Building Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Systems Empty Ebook The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit, 2nd Edition: Practical Techniques for Building Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Systems

Post  rhayabusabze Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 am

Hi Guys,

Currently I'm tasked with developing a BI Roadmap for our company. I requested that the book "The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit, 2nd Edition: Practical Techniques for Building Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Systems" be provided as a guide. However they informed me if I can find an ebook for my pc they would prefer to buy that since shipping the actual book to Belize would take too long. I know there's a kindle version, but it would need to be converted to pdf or viewed through some kind of kindle application on my pc. I know copyright laws and those things come into play. Any thoughts on how I can get an ebook would be appreciated.

Thanks

rhayabusabze

Back to top Go down

Ebook The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit, 2nd Edition: Practical Techniques for Building Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Systems Empty Re: Ebook The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit, 2nd Edition: Practical Techniques for Building Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Systems

Post  blynch Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:15 am

This book is available at Safari Books

It's not necessarily e-book format but can be read through a browser.

Plus Safari Books is a pretty nice collection of books in general.

Brad

blynch

Back to top Go down