Kimball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Data Warehouse Developer for Major Quantitative Hedge Fund NYC

2 posters

Go down

Data Warehouse Developer for Major Quantitative Hedge Fund NYC Empty Data Warehouse Developer for Major Quantitative Hedge Fund NYC

Post  CharlesWeitzer Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:47 am

Charles Weitzer and Associates, Inc., recruits for major quantitative hedge funds worldwide. The position described below has some wiggle room - it could be defined as a much more senior role if the right person comes along. The compensation is extremely compelling and the environment is one that will allow you to work with some of the best minds in physics, math, computer science, statistics and finance.

My client is looking for a data warehouse developer to join its team. This person will be responsible for taking projects through the full data warehousing cycle, from business analysis, to data modeling, development of ETL, mapping into Cognos, and report development. In this role, the person will work closely with different groups across the firm including operations, accounting, and risk management and will have exposure to various financial products, procedures, and alternative investment strategies and concepts.

The ideal candidate has proficiency in Data Warehousing (Kimball methodologies), Informatica ETL development, Cognos mapping and Cognos business intelligence development, as well as approximately 4-8 years of experience in a financial services environment. Strong written and verbal communication abilities, inter-personal skills, analytical proficiency, as well as professionalism are essential.

Required Technical Skills
Data Warehousing (Kimball Methodologies)
Informatica ETL Development
Oracle Database Skills
Cognos Report Studio
Cognos Query Studio
Cognos Analysis Studio
SQL Query Composition

Beneficial Technical Skills
Cognos Framework Manager
Cognos Server Administration & Tuning

Please email your CV for consideration or contact me for further information:

Thanks,

Charles Weitzer
CEO\Senior Recruiter
Charles Weitzer and Associates, Inc.
Global Financial Recruiting Services
Charles@CharlesWeitzer.com
Voice: USA (510) 647-3500
Cell: USA (510) 558-9182

CharlesWeitzer

Back to top Go down

Data Warehouse Developer for Major Quantitative Hedge Fund NYC Empty Re: Data Warehouse Developer for Major Quantitative Hedge Fund NYC

Post  hdblue Tue May 17, 2011 12:35 am

Dear friends

I like Data Warehouse Developer for Major Quantitative Hedge Fund NYC very much.

Very useful for me. Thank very much for your sharing.

If you have some time, pls visit my blog at: Warehouse associate job description

Rgs

hdblue

Back to top Go down